ANEX MOVE U
Total Logistics Solution
A month prior from departure
Two week Prior
A week prior
- Confirm flight information, flight number etc.
- if need to purchase something, make sure to check delivery dates
- pick up laundry or devices at repair shop
- rented items, to be returned
- cancel gas, water, phone services,
- bicycles, shoes, inline skates, vacuum cleaner’s tents etc., clean them up
- do not carry cigarettes or alcohol, give them away
- inform the administrative offices of your moving dates so there are no inconveniences
- Prepare the medication to be carried
- If there are changes to the items to be taken or shipped please contact our agent
Two days before
- Sort out the items that are sent to be abroad
- Important valuable items need to be packed separately and keep them with you
- Have all the paper work ready, for customs etc. and give it to the staff on the moving day
- take the curtains down
- dry the laundry
- laundry machine, air purifier, humidifiers, make sure they’re dry.
- Refrigerators, have then cleaned and dried
- prepare the stabilizing pin of drum washing machines
- The half dried products, such as dried anchovies, red paper paste powder etc, have them dried and put them inside air tight bags
- unpackable products, shall be given away, condiments , seasoners etc.
- have a back up for your computer disk drive. And remove ink toners from printers
- rice and dangerous items are banned from entering a different country so remove them
- make sure that you keep items that you will need almost immediately in a separate box easy to find and label it.